Q.1 What is the difference between Happy Birth Photo and other studios?
Q.2 Could you describe the photo session workflow?
Q.3 Is the staff entirely female only?
Q.4 Do you handle couple pictures?
Q.5 Is it compulsory to be fully naked for maternity shootings?
Q.6 Are the makeup and hair-styling included in the shooting fee?
Q.7 When is it best to book my maternity photo session ?
Q.8 When should I take my reservation?
Q.9 Do you handle baby shootings?
Q.10 Can I pay by credit card?
Q.11 Are there any additional charges required?
Q.12 Is there somewhere to park my car
Q.13 Do you provide any sort of costumes?
Q.14 Should I put my own makeup?
Q.15 Is there anything you can do about tummy hair and pregnancy stretch marks?
Q.16 Do you provide any clothes/costumes for mommy during the shooting? (Family shooting)
Q.17 What should daddy wear during the shooting? (Family shooting)
Q.18 Should I bring any outfits for my kid? (Family shooting)
Q.19 Are there any cancellation fees?
- Q.1 What is the difference between Happy Birth Photo and other studios?
- Since its opening in late 2009, Happy Birth Photo Studio prides itself in its more than 2500 satisfied customers. We, for the past 10 years have, and still are polishing our expertise in newborns/babies as well as maternity photo shoots. We are definitely aware that our price point is not in the "cheap" category and this is why we strive to provide you the utmost experience deserved for those absolutely unique and once in a lifetime moments.
With the recent multiplication of "memorial" photo studios all over the country, we would like to distinguish ourselves in our ability to give you a reflection of your very unique personality throughout your pictures. Facial expressions make a huge difference and our coordinators and photographers will make sure to give their best pieces of advice and offer you their multiple years of expertise on the subject so you can reach your desired results. Those pictures you will hang on your walls have to not only be beautiful, but also reflect what kind of person you truly are on the inside. They will become a time capsule of this stage in your life and must accurately represent yourself at this very moment no matter how many years in the future you will look back at it again. This is according to us, what makes a huge difference between us and any other photo studio currently on the market.
- Q.2 Could you describe the photo session workflow?
- ご来店 → お打合せ＆お着替え（約15分） → 撮影（約50分） → お着替え・お見送り（約10分） → 終了となります。
- Q.3 Is the staff entirely female only?
- Yes. All staff members present in the studio during the photo session are women.
- Q.4 Do you handle couple pictures?
- Of course ! Approximately half of our customers come in pair. Don't forget to inform our staff about your preferred picture combinations ! (Ex: mommy and baby, baby by him/herself, mommy only, daddy and baby (...)
- Q.5 Is it compulsory to be fully naked for maternity shootings?
- Of course not, you decide ! You could be only half-naked or fully clothed, wearing costumes or just your favorite outfits. Either way, we'll always make sure to still take awesome pictures :) You can also consult our coordinator at anytime if you need any advice.
- Q.6 Are the makeup and hair-styling included in the shooting fee?
- Q.7 When is it best to book my maternity photo session ?
- Because each pregnancy may vary in lots of ways, it may be sometimes a little hard to tell, but from our experience women reaching 8 months onward usually give the nicest results. Feel free to reach our coordinator in case your belly isn't popping out much yet or if you feel like you might be giving birth within few days.
- Q.8 When should I take my reservation?
- It is best to contact us 1 month prior the shooting date as our calendar fills up pretty quickly. However, we are aware that it is not necessarily easy to plan in advance when it comes to pregnancy so feel free to reach us anytime. We will try our best to adjust our schedule to suit your needs.
- Q.9 Do you handle baby shootings?
- Many of our customers come for maternity shootings but a lot of them also visit us after childbirth. Mom and dad are however more than welcome to join in the shot :)
- Q.10 Can I pay by credit card?
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express, JCB, DinersClub, Discover. (1 single payment only)
- Q.11 Are there any additional charges required?
- Even nowadays, a lot of photo studios still hold full rights of the shooting data and require an additional charge to obtain said rights after the shooting. At Happy Birth Photo Studio, our price is fixed and there are no additional or hidden charges post session. Paid product options such as panels, photo frames, photo books, paper prints, retouch are available.
- Q.12 Is there somewhere to park my car?
- Q.13 Do you provide any sort of costumes?
- Q.14 Should I put my own makeup?
- Q.15 Is there anything you can do about tummy hair and pregnancy stretch marks?
- Q.16 Do you provide any clothes/costumes for mommy during the shooting? (Family shooting)
- We have free rental long dresses, blue jeans (...) How about matching outfits with daddy and the kid(s)? For example, blue jeans for everyone ! Or, everybody in white shirts ! Pastel colors, or monotone for the win ! Even if you do not perfectly match, you could still have a single item shared with everyone.
- Q.17 What should daddy wear during the shooting? (Family shooting)
- Please keep in mind that you will be sitting on the studio set's floor, laying down with your kids, moving or even dancing ! We just reckon tight suits may not sound as the best option but in the end, it's really up to you ! ;) However, do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions !
- Q.18 Should I bring any outfits for my kid? (Family shooting)
- Please consider bringing 2 to 3 outfits for your kid(s). For small children, diapers could also be a cute shooting idea ! Any clothes you have: gifts you've been offered, mom and dad's favorites etc (...) can be used.
- Q.19 Are there any cancellation fees?
- 当日のご連絡 ⇒ 撮影料金の100%